Naturally there are some policy conditions and full details are provided in your policy documents.
Some of the key exclusions are detailed below:
- Theft from your home is only covered if jewellery and watches are kept inside the home and any security devices are in operation and there is clear evidence of forcible and violent entry or exit.
- Theft or loss away from the home is not covered unless the items are:
- Being worn by you or your immediate family
- Being carried under your close personal custody or control or that of your immediate family
- Deposited in a bank or locked safe
- Loss or theft of your jewellery or watches must be substantiated by Evidence of Ownership and/or a Jewellery Valuation.